For complete information on the ECTRA Awards program please see the Awards section of the Rulebook.
If you have any questions on awards, mileage or points please check the Who's Who List for the appropriate person to contact!
Please note the following changes have been implemented for the ECTRA Awards Program starting with 2017:
- RIDE YEAR CALENDAR will be from Dec 1st to Nov. 30th
- Please remember that for 2017 ONLY, the ride year will be from Jan 1st to Nov 30th. Dec 2017 mileage will be part of 2018!
- Any Outside Miles completed in December will be credited and applied to the following year.
- ALL Outside Miles need to be submitted ON THE APPROPRIATE FORM. This can be either the on-line form available HERE (preferred) or you may download the form to be mailed HERE.
Outside Mileage is not considered in Back Mileage option!!
Keep this in mind if you are trying to reach a goal during the year!
- MEMBERSHIP YEAR will continue to be Jan 1st to Dec 31st
Please also remember that these rules are always true:
- LIMITED DISTANCE (LD) endurance miles DO NOT COUNT for ANY year-end awards. They ONLY count for lifetime miles
- HORSE REGISTRATION IS YEARLY!!! Please remember to register your horse(s) when you renew your membership. Your horse(s) WILL NOT be eligible for awards, accrued mileage, etc. if you have not paid for registration
ECTRA YEAR END MILEAGE REPORTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Click HERE to see the totals as of the end of 2016!
2016 Awards Listing from the Banquet is available HERE for those who were not there!