Click HERE for Sanctioning Forms
Refer to the ECTRA Rulebook – Sanctioning pp 21-24 for information regarding the ride sanctioning process
Click HERE for the new Ride Information & Entry Sample!
DRUG TESTING FEES:
A copy of the Result sheet AND a fee of $2 PER HORSE (CTR and CDR!) MUST be sent to:
109 Grassy Hill Rd.
East Lyme, CT 06333
Mileage and points will NOT be credited until fees are paid!
HINTS FOR RIDE MANAGERS:
- Ride/Drive evaluations are to be filled out AFTER the ride is completed, and riders/drivers have received their score sheets.
- Make sure your entry form has a space for ECTRA rider and horse numbers. Make sure these numbers are ON the score sheets.
- Collect all evaluation sheets at the ride and send to the person noted on each one.
- Print out an ECTRA Rulebook prior to the ride.
- Have extra ECTRA Membership applications on hand for non-members
- Print out copies of the ECTRA flyer and post them at local tack shops/feed stores prior to the ride to attract new riders
- Fill out the PROMOTION FORM and return to Patti Brooks so she can assist with Ride Promotion!
- Contact local newspapers (equine and regular!) to publicize the ride
NOTES FOR ALL CTR RIDE/DRIVE MANAGERS
- Ride Packets may be obtained by contacting Linda Levitre at 413-369-0156, email@example.com or via mail at 536 N Poland Rd, Conway, MA 01341
- Once your ride has been sanctioned Score sheets, P&R slips, and tri-folds will be mailed to you.
- Please note that the number of horses listed on the sanctioning form will be used to determine how many score sheets you receive. That number plus five (5) extra sets to serve as a cushion will be sent to you.
- Please make sure, well in advance of your event, that you have sufficient score sheets.
- Disregard any year printed on the score sheet as they are not updated annually.
- Score sheets are printed on two-part, carbonless paper. Use one score sheet PER HORSE/PER JUDGE. This means you will need two scoresheets per horse.
- The white/original will be submitted with the ride results, while the yellow/copy will be given to the rider after the ride.
FOLLOWING the event - send ALL of the following forms within TEN days!
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING HARD COPIES SHOULD BE MAILED TO CATHY DEMICK at PO BOX 28, Lanesboro, MA 01237
- Score sheets- white copy only!
- Time sheets
- P/R Slips
- Master P/R sheets:
- Hold vet sheet
NOTE: It is very important to return all timer, vet, and P&R sheets and slips, along with the score sheets, evaluations etc., so that if there are any discrepancies or problems, they can be resolved by studying the returned materials.
Send these forms, either mailed or emailed, as listed:
Accident Report: Wanda Stazick,109 Grassy Hill Rd., East Lyme, CT 06333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver Questionaire: Jenny Kimberly 221 Esty Ln, Windsor, VT 05089, email@example.com
ECTRA Rep. Form: Vickie B. Smith, 8263 VT Rte. 22a, Addison, VT 05491, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ride/Drive Evaluations Form: Ben Fangman, 3018 Dublin Rd. Street, MD 21154. If you'd like to type the ride information in use the fillable form HERE!